LottoSmile Review 2023
LottoSmile.in first came onto the scene in 2012 and quickly gained a great reputation. It is owned and operated by The Lotter Enterprises Limited, the same company that runs the world-famous theLotter.com website.
From its great user interface to its excellent lottery selection, there is a lot to love here. In this LottoSmile review, we will look at all the reasons the site is one of the best lotto websites today.
How Does LottoSmile Work?
As with theLotter and many other lottery websites, LottoSmile acts as a ‘purchasing agent’ on behalf of all their players.
This means they purchase physical tickets for customers using their network of associates scattered all over the world.
This ticket is then kept safely until the time of the draw. It is also scanned into the player’s user account.
To purchase a ticket from the site, you will need to register a player account. This can be easily done in almost no time by filling in the registration form on the website.
You will need to provide your necessary information such as your name, country of residence, and email address to register.
Once you submit payment, an agent will go out and buy the ticket for you.
Is LottoSmile.in Legit or a Scam?
We truly believe that LottoSmile can be trusted without any hesitation for three main reasons.
First, the site is run by the same people who run theLotter, one of the world’s premier online lottery websites. They operate under strict rules and regulations and have been in the industry since 2002. In fact, they almost singlehandedly launched the online lottery industry.
Second, they have iron-clad terms and conditions. They have been properly put together to ensure that the site’s owners and users are protected no matter what happens. This is something we always love to see.
Finally, they always scan the physical tickets they purchase for customers and make the scans available in players' accounts. Therefore, if anything were to happen, you have rock-solid proof that you are the rightful owner of that ticket.
How LottoSmile looks and feels is exactly what you'd expect from a great online lottery website.
The design is modern, and navigating around the site is easy. The horizontal menu located at the top of the page will quickly take you wherever you want to go.
There is no dedicated mobile app for LottoSmile. However, users can use theLotter applications for both iOS and Android. To do so, simply log in using your LottoSmile account details.
If you don't want to use the app, the site is also mobile-friendly. It can be played on the web browsers of almost all modern devices.
Like theLotter, LottoSmile hosts a huge range of the best international lotteries. Each of the 50 lotteries available mentions which country it originates from. This makes selecting the one that you want very easy.
The lotteries available are:
- Monday Lotto (Australia)
- Oz Lotto (Australia)
- Powerball Lotto (Australia)
- Saturday Lotto (Australia)
- Superdraw Saturday (Australia)
- Wednesday Lotto (Australia)
- EuroMillions (Austria)
- Lotto (Austria)
- Lotto 649 (Canada)
- Clasico Loto (Chile)
- Baloto (Colombia)
- EuroJackpot (Europe)
- Loto (France)
- Lotto (Germany)
- Hatoslotto (Hungary)
- Otoslotto (Hungary)
- Lotto (Ireland)
- Lotto (Italy)
- MillionDay (Italy)
- SuperEna Lotto (Italy)
- SuperStar (Italy)
- Loto 6 (Japan)
- Loto 7 (Japan)
- Mini Loto (Japan)
- Chispazo (Mexico)
- Melate (Mexico)
- Melate Retro (Mexico)
- Cash4Life (USA – NY)
- Lotto (USA – NY)
- Take 5 (USA – NY)
- Powerball (New Zealand)
- Ontario 49 (Canada)
- Tinka (Peru)
- Lotto (Poland)
- Mini Lotto (Poland)
- Lotto 6/49 (Romania)
- Daily Lotto (South Africa)
- Lotto (South Africa)
- Powerball (South Africa)
- BonoLoto (Spain)
- El Gordo (Spain)
- EuroMillions (Spain)
- La Primitiva (Spain)
- Cash 5 (USA – TX)
- Lotto Texas (USA – TX)
- Lotto Texas Extra (USA – TX)
- Texas Two-Step (USA – TX)
- Mega Millions (USA)
- Powerball (USA)
- Megalot (Ukraine)
- Super Loto (Ukraine)
LottoSmile offers users a decent amount of extras:
- Syndicates: These can be used to purchase a larger number of lottery tickets with other players. All winnings are split based on how much money each player contributed. For details on the great syndicate options available, check out our LottoSmile syndicates review.
- Bundles: This great feature lets users save money by combining personal and syndicate tickets together.
- VIP Club: Players earn VIP points each time they make a purchase that allow them to join one of five VIP levels. Depending on the level achieved, players will qualify for different perks. These perks include discounts of up to 20%, exclusive lottery promotions, and personal assistance with managing their player account.
LottoSmile's payment options are one of the only things that disappoint.
There are only six payment methods available to deposit funds into your player account:
- Diners Club
Withdrawal options are even more limited, with only three options available:
- Diners Club
- Bank Transfer
How to Claim Your Winnings
All winners on LottoSmile will immediately be notified of their win via email. From here, they have two options to claim their prize:
- Self-Claim: Players can claim their prize on their own. To do this, they will need to travel to the country that they won the lottery in. A LottoSmile associate will meet them when they arrive and hand over the physical winning lottery ticket. From that point, it is the winner's responsibility to claim the winnings.
- LottoSmile Claim: Rather than claiming their winnings themselves, winners can request LottoSmile to claim their winnings on their behalf. The winner will need to provide all necessary information to LottoSmile, who will claim the winnings from the lottery operator. Once these winnings have been paid over to LottoSmile, they will be credited to the winner’s player account from which they can be withdrawn.
The site offers a live chat function that connects players with a LottoSmile agent. Unfortunately, the agent that we spoke to during this review was rude, unhelpful, and seemed to want nothing more than to be done speaking to us. This is unlikely to be the norm, however. This live chat appears to be available 24/7.
There is also an FAQ section available on the site that asks all the right questions. However, the answers are very short and seem purposefully evasive. Since some questions are not really answered, they could actually leave you with more questions.
If all that fails, there is an online form that boasts a 24-hour response time and a 24/7 contact number (+44 20 3150 0476).
There are no welcome bonuses visible at the time of this review. However, the site does seem to run random promotions at different times. These promotions can be viewed in the pop-up that appears on the right side of all pages on the site.
Rules and Regulations
LottoSmile mainly caters to Indians who would like to legally play international lotteries. But it is open to pretty much anyone aside from players from the USA and Canada.
While the customer support agent hinted that there are more countries that are not allowed to play, the terms and conditions do not mention any others. In addition, all players must be 18 years of age or older in order to play.
LottoSmile.in Review Conclusion
There's no denying that LottoSmile.in definitely takes after theLotter.com. The site offers a great choice of lotteries, easy claim methods, and a good mix of extras.
That being said, there are a few improvements that could be made. The first is in the amount of payment and withdrawal methods available. The second is a customer support system that actually answers questions.
If the site can fix these issues, LottoSmile could become the best way for people to play the lottery in India and beyond.
Join LottoSmile now