LottoKings is an online lottery messenger service that was founded in Curacao by a company called Triangulum N.V. in 2010.
Previously called CongaLotto, the site makes it possible for people to play dozens of lotteries from all around the world.
In the following LottoKings review, we'll explore out why this is considered one of the best lottery sites out there today.
How Does LottoKings Work?
Users need to open an account before they can start playing any of the online lotteries available on the website.
Once they have an account, they can click on any of the lotteries they see on the home page.
This takes them to the product page of the specific lottery. Here they can see important information about the lottery, such as the lottery rules, next draw date, and current jackpot pool.
You can manually choose numbers for your lottery ticket, or you can set the system to choose numbers randomly for you.
Once you’re satisfied with your purchase, you need to click on the “Submit” button to go through the website’s checkout process.
LottoKings posts up-to-date information regarding winning combinations so that users can regularly check if they won.
Also, the website has an automatic system that monitors winning numbers and notifies winners through email.
Unlike other online lottery websites that have a singular way in which they function, LottoKings changes things depending on where in the world you are visiting the site from.
If you are accessing the site from the UK or from Australia, then the website works as a lottery ticket agent.
This means that any ticket that you purchase on the site will be physically purchased on your behalf by agents who work for the site.
If, however, you are accessing the site from any other region, then the website does not purchase physical tickets on your behalf. Instead, the site will allow you to place bets on the outcome of the lotteries.
In scenarios like this your winnings, if you guess the numbers correctly, will not come from the lotteries themselves.
Instead, the jackpots will be paid to you by the insurers that the site holds policies with.
Is LottoKings.com Legit or a Scam?
LottoKings.com has been around a decent amount of years and has garnered a generous online reputation with a large user base.
They—like all their competition—are also required to operate under a strict set of laws and guidelines.
All this together makes LottoKings an entirely trustworthy place to play your favourite international lotteries.
LottoKing’s website has a clean, simple design that also happens to be very intuitive.
The home page features lotteries with the nearest draw dates, while the navigation bar on top easily takes you to different parts of the website. These include specific lottery pages and your user account page.
Links to their customer support and live chat features are also highly visible, which is a nice touch.
Finally, a mobile-specific version of the website loads automatically for users of the iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
In terms of languages, LottoKings is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, and Polish.
LottoKings gives players the chance to play the following international lotteries:
- Australia - Oz Powerball, Oz Lotto
- Italy - SuperEnalotto
- Europe - EuroJackpot, EuroMillions, Thunderball
- US - MegaMillions, Powerball, NY Lotto, Super Lotto, Cash4Life, Florida Lotto
- Canada - Canada Lotto
- Germany - Lotto 6aus49
- France - Lotto
- Ireland - Irish Lotto
- Brazil - Mega Sena
- UK - Lotto
Aside from the ability to enter into many different lotteries from around the world, the site also offers a few extra features:
- Syndicates: If you want to significantly increase your chances of winning, LottoKings' syndicate options are the way to go. The three it offers are for Mega Millions, US Powerball, and EuroMillions. While this is a pretty small selection of games, these are all massive lotteries with huge jackpots and normally very tough odds. For details, read our LottoKings syndicates review.
- Subscriptions: If you want to make sure you don’t forget to purchase a ticket to an upcoming draw, then this feature is for you. It allows you to subscribe to your favourite lottery so that tickets are automatically purchased for you each draw—whether or not you remember to buy tickets.
- Millionaire Raffles: Aside from the lotteries on offer, the site also offers various raffles that change depending on what is available at different times of the year. These are great booster draws that could make you a considerable amount wealthier if you are lucky enough to win.
Here are the available modes of payment on the website:
Winnings can be withdrawn from your wallet at any time. Simply log on and request a withdrawal using either of these methods:
- Direct Transfer
How to Claim Your Winnings
Small winnings of $600 and below can be sent directly to the user’s LottoKings account to be used for future transactions.
Users may also request that the money be sent to them through wire transfer or cheque.
As for large winnings, the website will contact the winner through email or phone to discuss travel arrangements.
The winner must go through an identity verification process before they can claim their prize.
LottoKings does not take a percentage of your winnings.
Instead, they charge a flat fee for each ticket purchase, and you can see details of this fee during the checkout process.
Any tax responsibility that may arise from your lottery winnings depends on your jurisdiction or country’s laws about online lottery services.
The website’s FAQ section is well organized and answers most of the queries that beginners are likely to have.
Customer support links are available on the page header, as well as the side and the bottom header for convenience and accessibility.
The website’s live chat feature is only available from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm daily (Curacao Time).
Users may also send their concerns through the website’s contact form, or call phone support at +44 808 281 2743 or +57 4 604 0827.
LottoKings offers some fantastic welcome promotions to new users signing up with the site for the first time.
For details on several deals we have available exclusively for our readers, scroll to the end of this article.
Rules and Regulations
To avail of the services provided by LottoKings, you must abide by the following rules:
- You must be 18 years old or older to create a LottoKings account, unless your jurisdiction dictates that you must be 21 years old to avail of such service. If the website finds out you’re a minor upon conducted their identity verification process, all winnings made will be declared null and void.
- Participation in online lottery betting or purchasing lottery tickets through an online lottery agent must be allowed in your country or jurisdiction.
- Each ticket is the sole ownership of the account user who bought it. Prizes may not be claimed on behalf of another person.
- Any tax payment that arises from a lottery win is the sole responsibility of the winner.
LottoKings.com Review Conclusion
Overall, LottoKings is a great online lottery service that has been around for over a decade and has garnered quite a reputation in the lotto industry.
We are slightly saddened that some much-loved features (such as instant games) have been removed from the site in the past few years.
However, the site’s subscriptions, syndicates, and Millionaire Raffles still give players plenty of reasons to keep coming back.
In addition, the fact that its customer service page is highly visible and scattered throughout the site is a nice touch.
While we do wish that their live chat was available 24/7, the fact that they also offer phone support makes up for this.
In the future, we hope to see more lottery options, as well as lottery-related articles and maybe even testimonials from actual lotto winners who purchased tickets through the website.
Nevertheless, since its inception, LottoKings has clearly come a long way to improve upon its predecessor, CongaLotto.
And beyond even that, it has earned its position as one of the top online lottery sites for safely buying lottery tickets online.
Join LottoKings now