WinTrillions Review 2023
WinTrillions is an online lottery service that allows users to participate in 20+ lotteries from around the globe in the comfort of their own home.
Launched in 2005 by Cyprus-based company Ledonford Ltd. and currently run by Bulleg Eight Limited, WinTrillions allows lottery players to take part in lotteries from all around the world.
In this WinTrillions review, we'll take a look at what makes this site unique and if it’d be worth your time and money to try it out.
How Does WinTrillions Work?
Instead of purchasing physical tickets on your behalf, WinTrillions allows players to place bets on the outcomes of lottery draws.
All odds and prizes are identical to what you’d find in the official games.
As with most lottery websites, you cannot purchase any lottery entries through the WinTrillions website until you have an account.
To sign up, click on the “Open an Account” button on the homepage header.
Once your account has been verified, you can add funds to your account using any of the available payment methods on the website.
You can then use the money in your account to purchase entries to any of the many lotteries available on the site.
Once you have submitted your numbers, you will receive a confirmation email with the numbers that you have chosen to play. This email should be kept as proof that you have played in the unlikely case of a query.
WinTrillions runs on a subscription basis, so if you are subscribed for a week, and you purchase two entries on a single day, your subscription will be for two entries per draw until your subscription ends.
An email will be sent to your account before the lottery’s draw date to remind you of your subscription.
Another email will be sent after the draw to provide you with the results and notify you of any winnings, if applicable.
Is WinTrillions.com Legit or a Scam?
WinTrillions has been around for quite a few years. Added to that is the fact that it has been used by hundreds of thousands of players from around the world—quite a few of whom have left the site reviews online.
While we would find it entirely suspicious for all these reviews to be amazing, there is an overall great response from players who have used the site and continue to do so regularly.
All this and the fact that the site operates under an official gaming license makes us trust this site entirely.
The WinTrillions website has a clean, colourful, and modern design that’s not only pleasing to the eye but also very intuitive.
Despite there being quite a bit of content, all of it is organized in an intuitive manner that makes it easy to reach whatever sections you’re eager to get to.
All essential pages such as lottery pages, syndicates, results, promotions, and membership accounts are accessible through the navigation bar in the header.
Links for customer support and the signup page are also clearly visible on top of the page.
The WinTrillions website is fully responsive across various screen sizes, browsers, and mobile platforms.
Anyone accessing the website using a mobile phone or tablet will be automatically transferred to a mobile version of the site.
This makes up for the fact that the site does not have any dedicated application for mobile devices.
Finally, the website is available in six languages: English, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, French, and Polish.
WinTrillions allows its customers to bet on more than 20 popular international lotteries:
- US Mega Millions
- US Powerball
- Italy SuperEnalotto
- German Lotto 6aus49
- Spain El Gordo
- French Loto
- California SuperLotto
- La Primitiva
- Brazil Mega-Sena
- New York Cash4Life
- Irish Lotto
- Canada Lotto 649
- Oz Lotto
- Australia Saturday Lotto
- New York Lotto
- UK Lotto
- Florida Lotto
- Powerball Australia
- UK Thunderball
- EuroMillions UK
As mentioned above, there are a variety of extra features offered by the site, including the following:
- Syndicates: Aside from just allowing the purchase of individual draw entries, the site also allows you to purchase them as part of a syndicate. Buying tickets in a group has been proven to improve your odds of winning massive jackpots by a substantial amount. It is excellent, therefore, that WinTrillions offers a decent spread of fantastic syndicates. For details, read our in-depth WinTrillions syndicates review.
- Millionaire Raffle: In addition to lotteries, WinTrillions also allows you to purchase tickets for some of the greatest raffles that boast the highest prizes. These raffle tickets are purchased on your behalf.
- Scratch Cards: If you want to take a break from draws or are looking for a game experience that’s instant, you can’t go wrong with the online scratch cards available on the site. Though there are only 10, there are some really fun ones in the mix, including Cops & Robbers and Cash Cuisine.
- Slot Games: The slots on the site are another fun way to while away the time while increasing your chances of winning great prizes. With dozens of fun games, including favourites like GoldenCryptex and Mayan Gods, there’s bound to be something here for everyone.
- Membership: The site hosts an exclusive membership section that allows you to register for one of four possible memberships. These memberships give users exclusive chances to win, promotions and discounts, and unique benefits that kick in every time you play.
- VIP Club: Apart from the membership option above, the site also hosts a VIP Loyalty Program that rewards all players with one VIP Loyalty Point for every $1 that they spend. These points can be exchanged for exclusive promotions, discounts, or free plays.
WinTrillions accepts the following payment methods for crediting your player account:
Withdrawals from your player account can only be made by requesting a wire transfer into your bank account or by receiving a cheque.
How to Claim Your Winnings
Any small winnings of $600 and below will be credited directly to your WinTrillions account. You may use the money for future subscriptions or withdraw the money to spend on something else.
Winnings larger than $600 are handled on a case-to-case basis.
WinTrillions can handle the process of claiming the prize on your behalf. It can then simply send the money to you via wire transfer, cheque, or bank deposit.
Like all good lottery sites should do, WinTrillions is proud of the fact that its players have won some incredible prizes over the years while using the platform. Here are a few:
- Enrique G. ($250,000): Enrique was a 42-year-old working in a factory in Ecuador when he decided to take a chance and sign up with WinTrillions so that he could play big lottery games such as Mega Millions. At a time when he and his wife had little money and were praying for a windfall of $10,000, he happened to match five numbers and won the second-place prize, changing their life forever.
- David L. ($250,000): David is an American citizen who decided to retire in Australia. He loved to play the lottery but found the lottery options in Australia lacking. He set up a WinTrillions account so that he could participate in US lotteries. In just three months, he won $250,000 from a US Mega Millions draw.
- Mateo H. (€30,000): Some people try their luck for several months to a year before they win something big, but Mateo is one of the lucky few who find their fortunes not long after they start playing the lottery. Mateo was only on his second subscription with WinTrillions when he took home the prize of €30,000 by participating in the Eurojackpot. It was definitely the best news anyone could have gotten right after coming home from their vacation.
The website’s knowledge base is extremely helpful, not only for beginners who want to learn the process but for lottery enthusiasts as well.
Aside from guides, there are also articles on how to spot lottery scams and how to play responsibly.
Their live support is available what appears to be 24/7. However, queries can also be sent to email@example.com.
If you would prefer to call them, they are available using +442031399052 and +525547772359.
Alternatively, you can fill out the contact form via the “Contact Us” page. They also have a Facebook page if you prefer to contact them through social media.
WinTrillions hosts a wide range of different promotions that seem to change regularly.
These are displayed through a ‘Deals of the Day’ page that lists all the deals available over a 24-hour period.
The site occasionally offers exciting welcome promos, including an exclusive one for our readers (scroll down to see the list at the end of this article).
Rules and Regulations
WinTrillions has the following rules for all player account holders:
- All WinTrillions subscribers must be at least 18 years old.
- The subscriber is the sole owner of their lottery entry and all winnings arising from it.
- Users are responsible for any taxes that may arise from their lottery win.
- Before participating in any lottery, users must ensure that participation in online lotteries is not illegal in their jurisdiction.
WinTrillions.com Review Conclusion
WinTrillions is not only more legitimate and professional than many other lottery websites do—it also delivers more features and variety.
And the fact that they send confirmation emails before and after each draw is a really nice touch.
The people behind WinTrillions clearly put a lot of effort into the site so that it would be a primary platform for people to participate in international lotteries via subscriptions and syndicates.
As a result, if anyone wants to try out online lottery services, this company is a great place to start.
Join WinTrillions now
Latest WinTrillions Promotions
User Reviews (10)
Generally speaking, this site is tight, tight, tight. But I’m not too pleased that they automate the subscriptions. It was easy to cancel the subscription, but still, Why do some sites/companies feel they have to use these kind of forced pressure tactics? Other than that, I like everything about it: the options, the games available, and the fact that I can play as a Yankee without any problems.
I – like many people, I’m sure – used to always play lotteries solo. Occasionally, my girlfriends at the office would split a few tickets between us, with the unwritten promise that we’d split all the winnings between us should one of the numbers win. But how did I not hear about lottery syndicates until now??? How long have these been around for? The idea is absolutely brilliant because it can greatly increase your chances of winning something. Sure, I would be much more excited to win $1 million than $100,000, but if my chances of winning the latter are 10x higher, sign me up! It’s the only way I play on WinTrillions now and am hoping – knock on wood – that I win something that lets my husband and I make a dent in our mortgage this year. Fingers crossed!
Courteous customer service. Decent discounts. Good choice of games. Quick withdrawals. Very nice overall.
Greetings from Montreal! Really appreciate that I can visit the site to see the results of all the games I am playing or want to play without having to visit each website individually. Keep up the good work. Merci!
Seemed too good to be true to me at first, but I signed up for a subscription, chose my numbers and a few days later I was looking at a scan of the actual US Power Ball ticket they bought for me. Still can’t believe how smart of a business this is, that they buy tickets for customers on their behalf. Truly one of those ‘why didn’t I think of that?’ ideas
I was debating whether or not to sign up with theLotter, Jackpot.com or WinTrillions but went with these guys because they were the only ones who seemed to have a conscience: part of the revenue the company makes is supposedly donated to poor communites in South America. I don’t know if this is 100% true, but I don’t see why a company would lie about something like that. Having lived in Guatemala for a while in my early 20s, this rung a chord with me. Liking the site layout and how easy they make playing different types of lotteries, all over the world. The only downside I experienced so far is the customer support is supposed to reply within 6 hours, but it took closer to 16 for me. Wasn’t a big deal for me at all, but figured it’s worth mentioning. Everything else has been smooth as butter, at least in my personal experience.
It is very reassuring to know that they keep the tickets locked up in a safe. Years ago, my wife and I lost a ticket once that I knew had 4 winning numbers on it because we played the same numbers everytime. We looked and looked for hours but eventually found it at the bottom of our recycling bin in the garage! It was stressful, but well worth our effort because we won about $800. Fast forward to today, we much prefer to just log into our WinTrillions account and see each digital ticket of our subscription is safe and sound. :-)
Living in Canada, we have pretty limited access to lotteries. While we have 6/49 and Lotto Max here, my friends and I have been pretty jealous that our neighbours down south have access to these insane draws, with hundreds of millions as prizes. Lotto Max has a cap at $60 million (CAD), not sure why. But we always figured if we’re going to shell out $ for lottery tickets, it might as well be for the biggest draws we can find. WinTrillions makes that super easy. It also introduced us to some games we had never heard of before, including EuroMillions, EuroMillions UK & SuperEnaLotto. Love the site, service, options, you name it. No complaints since we signed up in August 2017, and we don’t mind the fact that we can’t buy a single ticket, we have to subscribe to multiple draws, because we play regularly anyways.
Signed up to the site a few weeks ago to play what I thought would just be a single lottery at a time. Next thing I know they charged my credit card for a subscription. Had to reach out to their customer service and felt like I got dicked around a little bit more than I would have liked to have been, but eventually they apologized and refunded the money. I hope that never happens again, but at the same time I don’t plan on signing up for another subscription anytime soon – intentionally or not
Really digging this site! Heaps of games (about 20 last time I checked) available, as well as syndicates and raffles. Sometimes I feel like playing something different than regular lottos, so the scratch card games they offer are a welcome change that I’ve won a few bucks through. An added bonus is the site accepts pretty much every major international payment method. I’ve used a credit card with them, Skrill and Bitcoin, and never had any issues. The site’s got a clean layout and a nice color scheme, which their app has too. I use it on iPhone mostly nowadays, not sure if it’s available on Android too. They always email me single tickets about a day before the draw takes place, and though I haven’t played in a syndicate in a while, I remember I got the ticket something like 2 or 3 days before the draw