Jackpot.com allows users from all over the world to bet on the outcome of over 25 of the best international lotteries.
Launched in 2016 by Malta-based company Lottomatrix Operations Limited, the website is relatively new compared to some other online lottery sites.
In this Jackpot.com review, we'll take a look at what the site offers and whether we believe it’s worth your time and money to sign up with.
How Does Jackpot.com Work?
Lotto players who sign up with Jackpot.com can bet on the outcomes of lotteries from all around the world. The odds and winnings are always identical to the official draws.
However, before you can bet on any of the international lotteries available on the site, you’ll need to sign up for an account with Jackpot.com first.
To do this, simply click the ‘Register’ button on the navigation bar in the main header.
Input your personal information, decide on your preferred payment method and then verify your account through email.
Once that’s done, you may now top up your account with funds to start purchasing bets.
Choose your preferred lottery through the “Lotteries” tab on the main navigation bar near the top of the screen. Then select how many lines you’d like to purchase.
Input your desired numbers, or you can have the system randomly generate numbers for you.
On this page, you may also choose to renew your bets. This means that the system will automatically bet the same numbers for every draw while your subscription to that lottery is active.
Once you’re satisfied with your picks, click the “Play” button to enter the checkout process.
After you have paid for your bets, confirmation of the transaction will be sent to your email.
Although you can monitor the results of the draws through the account tab on the website, Jackpot.com will also notify you of any winnings through email.
Is Jackpot.com Legit or a Scam?
Jackpot.com is much younger than some of the other online lottery websites available today. Nevertheless, the website has quickly managed to make an impressive name for itself.
Furthermore, it holds official gaming licenses from multiple stringent authorities, including the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Irish Remote Bookmaker, and the Swedish Gambling Authority.
This speaks volumes about its validity and trustworthiness.
In addition, the site has garnered mostly positive reviews online and has solid terms and conditions.
Therefore, we have no reason to believe that the site is anything but trustworthy.
The website is very linear and user-friendly.
The page layout allows users to access all of the site’s essential parts. For example, upcoming lotteries, FAQs, recent lottery results, a short step-by-step guide on how to play via Jackpot.com, and a list of accepted modes of payment.
The signup and login links are clearly visible on the top header, together with the language selection. The site supports seven languages: English, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, German, and Swedish.
Although there is no mobile app available, we tested the website out on iOS and Android devices and found it to be very responsive.
It is easy to scroll through the mobile website of Jackpot.com, and the layout is just as user-friendly as the desktop version.
Jackpot.com offers players the following 33 international lotteries to bet on:
- US Powerball
- Mega Millions
- Lotto America
- Italy SuperEnalotto
- Austrian Lotto
- German Lotto 6aus49
- Polish Lotto
- Irish Lotto
- Oz Powerball
- Oz Lotto
- Oz Saturday Lotto
- Oz Monday Lotto
- Oz Wednesday Lotto
- French Lotto
- UK Lotto
- UK Thunderball
- UK Powerball
- Brazil Mega Sena
- Canada Lotto Max
- Canada Lotto 6/49
- New York Cash4Life
- Loto Santiago
- Lotto China
- Lotto India
- Lucky Lotto
- Pick 3
... and the following four Jackpot.com EXCLUSIVE lotteries:
- Jackpot Millions
- Jackpot Lotto
- Jackpot Rush
- Luzzo Lotto
It’s worth mentioning that we scouted older reviews of Jackpot.com and found one that lamented on the website’s lack of lotteries.
The review, which was written in August 2016, stated that there were only four lotteries available on the Jackpot.com website.
One year later, the website’s pool of available lotteries shot up to over 18, and as of 2021, it is up to 33.
This shows that the site is continually improving its services to ensure that it can compete with the industry’s big guns.
The extras on Jackpot.com are also quite impressive when compared to even some websites that have been around for much longer.
Jackpot.com has a great selection of extras that include:
- Syndicates: Jackpot.com offers players several syndicate options that significantly improve their odds of winning. However, it needs to be said that these options are only available to players from some regions of the world and, for those they are available to, the number of options on the site is noticeably small—one each for UK Lotto, UK Thunderball, and EuroMillions. As a result, they pale in comparison to some competing sites. For a detailed overview (and review) of these options, check out our Jackpot.com syndicates review.
- Scratchcards: If you would like to try your lucky quickly, the variety of 28 different digital scratchers available on the site should keep you plenty busy.
- Live Casino: For those who enjoy the thrill and risk of live casino games like roulette, poker, blackjack, and baccarat, the site offers live versions of these game that allow you to play against other players from around the world.
- Casino: With a variety of instant-win, slot, and table games, the casino section of Jackpot.com has something for everyone.
Payment / Withdrawal Options
The astoundingly large selection of payment methods supported by Jackpot.com include:
- EFT (bank transfer)
- Fast Bank Transfer
- Todito Cash
The site states that withdrawals can be requested using Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, and many more of the same platforms that allow for payments into your player account.
The website has a €5 withdrawal minimum, and only winnings of below €1,000 can be accessed automatically.
For winnings above €1,000, you need to contact Jackpot.com to discuss arrangements.
How to Claim Your Winnings
If you happen to be a lucky winner, your winnings will automatically be deposited into your account once a customer support team member has contacted you.
This customer support member will guide you through being a winner and request clarification as to whether you would like annuity payments or a once-off cash lump sum.
Most of the time, Jackpot.com pays large winning through an annuity.
If you choose a single payment option for jackpot wins, the total prize amount may be reduced due to withholdings depending on the lottery.
Before you can claim large winnings, however, Jackpot.com will conduct a brief investigation to verify your identity.
This is an excellent way to protect the customers as well as the site itself from fraudulent activity.
The website has a comprehensive FAQ page, where almost all common queries are answered.
If you have a question that is not included in the FAQs, you can reach the Jackpot.com customer support team through the following methods:
- Live chat, which is available from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM (CET)
- Phone (+441515414507), also available from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM (CET)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social media (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
Welcome Bonuses / Promotions
There were no visible promotions for new or returning members of the site at the time of this review.
However, if you scroll down to the end of this article, you can see what exclusive Jackpot.com promos we have available for our readers.
Rules and Regulations
To play on Jackpot.com, you need to follow these rules and regulations:
- You must be 18 years old or above, except in jurisdictions like Estonia, where the legal age for gambling is 21 and above.
- Gambling must be legal in your jurisdiction. It is the user’s responsibility to find out whether or not taking part in any of the services offered on Jackpot.com is accepted in their country or jurisdiction.
- Persons who are blacklisted by the Financial Action Task Force are not allowed to play.
- Each person must only have one account, and account sharing is strictly prohibited. The website has safeguards put in place that can detect multiple accounts. If the system detects numerous accounts on the same IP or bearing the same user information, they reserve the right to shut down these accounts.
- Due to certain countries' regulations regarding online betting, Jackpot.com is not allowed to operate in a fairly extensive list of countries. As a result, users from the following countries are denied registration:
- Czech Republic
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong
- Palestinian Territory
- South Africa
Despite being relatively new in the online lottery betting scene, Jackpot.com already has a few big winners under its belt.
Valentin, a 40-year old welder from London, won €248,000 from a EuroMillions lottery bet barely a week after joining the website. Valentin used his mobile phone to access the website and bet on the March 21, 2017, EuroMillions draw.
Although he did not take home the jackpot, as he only matched five of the six numbers, he is still elated with his winnings and said that for a welder like himself, this amount is life-changing.
He found Jackpot.com through a Facebook advertisement, and now even his co-workers have signed up for an account in the hopes of following Valentin’s footsteps.
Meanwhile, Maria Dolores, a Maltese woman, won €97,000 in 2018 by matching five of seven numbers as a result of her EuroMillions subscription.
After a couple of small wins over a six-month period, she finally hit it big and was shocked when she got the call from Jackpot.com.
You can hear her endearing reaction and watch her story in the video below.
Jackpot.com Review Conclusion
Jackpot.com has only been a part of the online lottery betting industry for a few years. In this time, however, it has made huge strides and continuously improved itself as its operations have matured.
It has also had a few significant winnings to boast of, and it has solid overall ratings on mainstream review sites like Trustpilot. This is a feat that some older websites still have not achieved.
Sure, its syndicate options leave a lot of room for expansion and improvement. But the wide array of other features on the site such as scratch cards and casino games makes up for it.
As a result, if you’re looking for a solid site to start playing lotteries online, Jackpot.com has plenty to offer.
Join Jackpot.com now