If you have ever wanted an app that allows you to win great prizes without ever costing you a cent, then you may want to keep reading. In this Bravoloto app review, we will look at what exactly this app is, what it says that it can do, and whether or not it is worth downloading.
The primary purpose of the app is to provide you with the ability to enter three main lottery draws—each of which is operated by the app. Entry into each of these draws is done via the home page of the app.
- Jackpot: This is the main draw held by the app and occurs twice every day—first at 12:45 pm CET and then again at 8:45 pm CET. The main prize for this draw is a generous €25,000. You will receive 90 free entries into each Jackpot draw. To play, simply tap the Play button and select five numbers from the range of 1 to 48. Then, select two of the 12 zodiac symbols displayed. If you do not want to choose your own, you have the option to randomly have the app choose for you. Once you have chosen, click the submit button. You will need to watch a 30-second ad before your ticket is submitted. After this, you may select to enter more tickets or return to the home screen and await the draw results to see if you are a winner.
- Super Jackpot: This draw takes place daily at 9:45 pm CET and has a grand prize of €100,000. In order to enter this draw, you will need to acquire Super Jackpot tickets. These can be gained by entering tickets into the regular Jackpot draw (ten Jackpot draws = one Super Jackpot ticket) or by purchasing them through the app’s store using the virtual coins that you are gifted for logging into the app each day. The number selection and submission process of this draw appears to be identical to that of the standard Jackpot draw.
- Mega Jackpot: This is a special jackpot draw that only occurs a handful of times per year (the exact times are announced via the app shortly before they occur). This draw hosts jackpots of up to €1 million. In order to enter this draw, you will need to gain a MegaJackpot ticket. These tickets can be obtained by completing 200 entries into the standard Jackpot draw, by referring a friend who joins the app, or by winning tickets in the standard Jackpot draw. The number selection and submission process are the same as the Jackpot and Super Jackpot draws.
Aside from giving you the chance to win cash for free, the app also allows you to do the following things:
- Surveys: The app has a handful of surveys available for you to complete. Each time you complete one of these, you will be rewarded with ad-free grids (or tickets) for the Jackpot draw.
- My Wins: This section of the app is where you will be alerted if you have any winnings available to be claimed. When receiving a notification that you are a winner, you will be required to send a screenshot of your My Wins app screen, proof of your identity, and proof of your banking details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your win will then be processed, and your winnings will be paid via bank transfer within 30 days of your request.
- Daily Bonus: As mentioned briefly above, the app features a daily bonus that rewards you for logging on each day. These rewards mostly take the form of digital coins that you can spend within the app’s store but do occasionally include ad-free grids (or tickets) for the Jackpot draw.
Location & Lotteries Available
If you are looking to take part in any popular international lotteries, then this is not the app that you should be looking for. All three lottery draws held by the app are held by Market Luck (the developer of the app) and are open to anybody in the world who is at least 18 years of age.
User Interface & Usability
Bravoloto is incredibly easy to use and navigate. All sections of the app can be found by using the hamburger menu that extends from the left side of the screen. The app also makes use of some really striking graphics to make it look fabulous as you navigate around.
Aside from looking great, the app functions flawlessly. While it may take slightly longer than other apps to open, navigating around in the app is almost instant, and you never have to wait very long to move from doing one thing to the next.
Because the app (and all the prizes) are funded by advertising, you may have correctly guessed that there are ads in the app. However, they do not appear as you may expect. There are no banners or any other form of ads located on any of the pages of the app like you’ll find in many other lottery apps. In fact, the only time that you will encounter an ad is when you are submitting your ticket to a draw (unless you are playing an ad-free ticket). These ads take the form of a 30-second video ad that is not overly annoying and is well worth the price of watching considering the amounts that can be won from the app.
Bravoloto: Scam or Legit?
The app is 100% legitimate and has been in operation solely in France for over seven years. In addition to this, all draws are overseen by a bailiff from an independent gaming office. And if all this is not enough to convince you that the app is legit, the fact that you never have to pay a cent to use the app should. Oh, and it also has mostly glowing user reviews online.
Conclusion – Bravoloto App Review
Whether this app is any good or not is somewhat redundant when you think that it gives you the chance to win money without costing you anything. It is a bonus then that the app is actually pretty great on top of that. From the eye-pleasing graphics and interfaces to the fun draws and exciting chances to win, this app may have just about everything you need for a fun lotto experience. So, if you are looking for some extra cash without wanting to spend any of your own, we recommend downloading this app and giving it a try.